SA Guide-Dogs is turning 70 this year! In celebration of this milestone birthday, we are launching 70 Days of Giving for SA Guide-Dogs.
Our aim is to raise R700 000.00 in 70 days between 9 May and 18 July 2023 and we need your help.
How to collect funds:
You can run your fundraiser online via the online fundraising platform, GivenGain.
Here you can set up your fundraising profile and share your fundraiser through your social media and email networks.
See below how to set up your fundraising page.
Alternatively, you can choose to do in-person events such as sporting events, casual days etc. where you collect money and deposit into the SA Guide-Dogs Account.
You can also choose to do hybrid events where you can have in person events but still encourage people to donate online to your GivenGain Profile.
If you are unable to host a fundraiser then you are welcome to donate to us either via the Online Donation Form below or via EFT.
No donation is too small.
70 Days of Giving
You can donate to SA Guide-Dogs over the 70 Days – using the following reference: “Your Name” – 70 Days
SA GUIDE-DOGS ASSOCIATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62927657463
BRANCH CODE: 210554
How to set up GivenGain
You can fundraise easily by setting up your GivenGain Online Fundraising Profile and linking it to the 70 Days of Giving for SA Guide-Dogs.
- Click: https://www.givengain.com/e/70-days-of-giving-for-sa-guidedogs/
- Click: Start Fundraising
- Sign up or sign in if you already have an account.
- Set up your 70 Days of Giving for SA Guide-Dogs project. Add a description of what you are doing and add some photos.
- Set the target that you would like to raise.
- Once you are happy, click: Looks good, make it live.
- Make sure to share the link to your fundraiser on your social media pages as well as with family and friends.
All donations are paid straight to SA Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind.
If you have any questions, please contact JackieQ@guidedog.org.za