S A Guide-Dogs Association Car Raffle Competition Rules
- The following people are excluded from participating in the competition: the staff and board members of the Association, their spouses/partners, children, parents and siblings.
- Entries and payments received after 31 December 2019 will not be considered.
- The draw will take place on 31 January 2020 at the Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, Paulshof.
- Entry costs R30 per ticket. One winner will receive a Suzuki SWIFT.The winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone immediately after the draw by a representative of S A Guide-Dogs Association and notified of their win.
- When claiming their prize, the winner will be required to produce the winning ticket or positive identification.
- When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to be available to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize.
- The judges, decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of the prize is permitted.
- The winner and participants will be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes. The winner and participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise.All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of S A Guide-Dogs Association.
- For further information or enquiries, email email@example.com or contact 011 705 3512.
- Winners will be announced on S A Guide-Dogs Association,s website www.guidedog.org.za
- Should the winner not be able to claim their prize within 90 days, the prize will beforfeited, sold and the proceeds retained by S A Guide-Dogs Association.