South African Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind Car Raffle
Win a brand new Suzuki Swift GLX AND Burgman 125cc scooter for just R 100
- The following people are excluded from participating in the competition: the staff and board members of the Association, their spouses/partners, children, parents and siblings.
- No entries received after 31 December 2022 will be considered.
- The draw will take place on 27 January 2023 at the Gladys Evans Training Centre,
126 Wroxham Road, Paulshof.
- Entry costs R100 per ticket. One winner will receive a Suzuki Car and a Scooter.
- The winner will be selected randomly. The winner will be contacted by telephone immediately after the draw by a representative of S A Guide-Dogs Association and notified of their win.
- When claiming their prizes, the winner will be required to produce positive identification.
- When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to be available to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prizes.
- The prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of the prizes is permitted.
- The winner or participants will be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of S A Guide-Dogs Association.
- For further information or enquiries, email email@example.com or contact 011 705 3512.
- Winner will be announced on S A Guide-Dogs Association website www.guidedog.org.za
- Should the winner not be able to claim their prizes within 90 days, the prizes will be forfeited, sold and the proceeds retained by S A Guide-Dogs Association.
- The prizes must be collected from S A Guide-Dogs Association Head Office in Johannesburg by the winner.