South African Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind Car Raffle
- The following people are excluded from participating in the competition: the staff and board members of the Association, their spouses/partners, children, parents and siblings.
- No entries received after 10 March 2024 for the second draw will be considered.
- The draw will take place on 10 March 2024 at the Gladys Evans Training Centre in Johannesburg
- Entry costs R 100 which gives the ticket holder two entries in the draw. One winner will receive a brand new Suzuki Swift GLX MT
- The winner will be selected randomly. The winner will be contacted by telephone immediately after the draw by a representative of S A Guide-Dogs Association and notified of their win.
- When claiming their prize, the winner will be required to produce positive identification.
- When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to be available to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of the prize is permitted.
- The winner or participants will be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise.
- All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of SA Guide-Dogs Association.
- For further information or enquiries, email email@example.com or contact 011 705 3512.
- Winners will be announced on S A Guide-Dogs Association website www.guidedog.org.za and social media pages
- Should the winner not be able to claim their prize within 90 days, the prize will be forfeited, sold and the proceeds retained by S A Guide-Dogs Association.
- The prize must be collected from S A Guide-Dogs Association Head Office in Johannesburg by the winner.