In memory of my guide dog Ronnie
Those we love don’t go away
They walk beside us every day
Pieter Van Niekerk
Wall of Remembrance
While we often treasure fond memories of a special person or a special four-footed friend, we don’t always have the opportunity to pay tribute to the positive influence they had on our lives.
GDA has introduced a Wall of Remembrance at our Gladys Evans Training Centre. This will give you the opportunity to honour a loved one with a personalised plaque.
This special plaque can also mark a momentous occasion in a lasting way. Birthday, anniversary, wedding and graduation messages can be added to the Wall of Remembrance to mark a special day with a message of love and good wishes for the future.
- Message must not exceed 140 characters (spaces included) and not be more than 4 lines long – per single plaque.
- Your message will be engraved on a 215 mm by 60 mm plaque in Calibri font (Caps) in font-size 24.
- If you require more than one plaque, you can purchase a double sized plaque at R750, and a tripled sized plaque for R1,000
- Once your plaque has been ordered and paid for, there will be a short wait while it is being made and installed
- We will contact you once your plaque has been installed and we can arrange for you view your plaque during our office hours
- You will be invited as a guest to the next graduation ceremony to view your plaque and meet our latest graduates
To place an order, visit our online shop.
For more information, please e-mail NadiaV@guidedog.org.za