In memory of my guide dog Ronnie
Those we love don’t go away
They walk beside us every day
Pieter Van Niekerk
While we often treasure fond memories of a special person or a special four-footed friend, we don’t always have the opportunity to pay tribute to the positive influence they had on our lives.
GDA has introduced a Wall of Remembrance at our Gladys Evans Training Centre. This will give you the opportunity to honour a loved one with a personalised plaque.
This special plaque can also mark a momentous occasion in a lasting way. Birthday, anniversary, wedding and graduation messages can be added to the Wall of Remembrance to mark a special day with a message of love and good wishes for the future.
- Message must not exceed 140 characters (spaces included) and not be more than 4 lines long – per single plaque.
- Your message will be engraved on a 215 mm by 60 mm plaque in Calibri font (Caps) in font-size 24.
- A single plaque is R500, if you require more than one plaque, you can purchase a double sized plaque at R750, and a triple sized plaque for R1,000.
- Once your plaque has been ordered and paid for, there will be a short wait while it is being made and installed.
- We will contact you once your plaque has been installed and we can arrange for you view your plaque during our office hours.
- You will be invited as a guest to the next graduation ceremony to view your plaque and meet our latest graduates.
To place an order, visit our online shop.
For more information, please e-mail NadiaV@guidedog.org.za